August 3, 2016 by 2016site_uavlm0
What information Tablet Command, Inc. collects
Tablet Command, Inc. may collect three types of information from it users: “personally identifiable information”; “device information” about the device you are using to access our site; and “aggregate information.”
Personally identifiable information is any piece of information that can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a user (such as name, email address, postal address, telephone
Device information is information about the device and its attributes (such as information about how your browser is configured, whether your device has enabled cookies, its Flash settings, the device’s identification number and other characteristics about the device); it also may be personally identifiable information in cases where it is associated with the name or other identifier for a user. We use device information for purposes such as enhancing the user experience and fraud prevention.
Aggregate information is non-personally identifiable/anonymous information about users (such as frequency of visits to the website, website pages most frequently accessed browser type). Aggregate information also may include pages visited along with any navigation and in-page interactions used during each visit. In-page interactions monitored include: clicks and selections, mouse movement, page scrolling, and form fields focused on (specific keystrokes entered into each field are not collected). Aggregate information is used in a collective manner and no single person can be identified by that compiled information.
We also use HubSpot, Quancast and Google Analytics for aggregation and analysis of session information on our website.
- If you would like to opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of your session information by Quantcast, please see the section about browser cookies below for information about how you can control browser cookies.
- If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics, Google has developed a tool that works with major internet browsers to permit you to opt-out. For more information and install their opt-out tool please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- More information about HubSpot’s privacy policies can be found at http://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Tablet Command Mobile Application(s) use the Flurry Analytics service provided by Flurry, Inc. For more information, see http://www.flurry.com/privacy-policy.html
Tablet Command, Inc. web servers may automatically log aggregate information, such as a user’s IP address, domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and other log file data. This information may be used to analyze trends or administer the website.
Tablet Command, Inc. will retain user provided data for as long as you use the Mobile Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. Tablet Command, Inc. will retain other information for up to 36 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you would like us to delete user provided data that you have provided via the Mobile Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the user provided data may be required in order for the Mobile Application to function properly.
Tablet Command, Inc. is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information and provides physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect user information, including limiting access to information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Mobile Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
How Tablet Command, Inc. uses the information collected
Tablet Command, Inc. may use the personally identifiable information a user submits for any purposes
related to Tablet Command, Inc.’s business, including, but not limited to:
- To understand a user’s needs and create content that is relevant to the user;
2. To generate statistical studies;
3. To improve services, information, and products;
4. To update users and recipients of Tablet Command, Inc. products about services, information, and products;
5. To notify the user of any changes with the website which may affect the user;
7. To allow the user to purchase products, access services, or otherwise engage in activities the user selects.
User names, identifications (“IDs”), and email addresses (as well as any additional information that a user may choose to post) may be publicly available on the website when a user voluntarily and publicly discloses personally identifiable information, such as when a user posts personally identifiable information.
Tablet Command, Inc. reserves the right to share or transfer personally identifiable information and aggregate information to a third party should Tablet Command, Inc. ever file for bankruptcy or in the event of a sale, merger or acquisition of Tablet Command, Inc., provided such third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
If a user has comments or questions about Tablet Command, Inc.’s privacy statement, please contact:
Tablet Command, Inc.
PO Box 151467
San Rafael, CA 94915